Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I just want to enjoy eating!


Everybody likes enjoying delicious dishes. If I had a chance to taste various dishes, I'm willing to try it.
There are some good points of being a chef. First, they can try to make dishes in their ways. And they will acquire professional knowledge about many ingredients, so they can combine flavor and make it very easily.
However, for me I don't want to be a chef. Because being a chef is that I have to cook as a job. This means every time I cook I should make something special and tasty. But I think this makes me feel underpressured, not just enjoying the dishes. And whenever I try some foods, I would examine what food taste like, which ingredients are used...etc. I'm sure this would be very stressful for me, so I just want to enjoy delicious dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment